How to Choose Job Oriented Courses In Kerala


How to choose job oriented courses after computer engineering? A True story!
Almost all my school and college days, my parents compared me to the person who has
really good score in the examination. I really felt irritated and demotivated when I was
barely scoring passing marks and this guy (my friend) scored excellent marks in the
examinations.
Later he enrolled for Computer science and engineering at RIT Kerala & all I did was to
play cricket and have fun with my friends along with a graduation degree in computer
science.
After graduation-
My friend got well paid job at Bangalore & I spent almost 2 year not knowing what to do
with my life.​​​​​​​
TODAY-
When I have good times in my life, he is struggling.
I met him last night, after 6+ years, and all he did was complaining about his financial
crisis.
I couldn’t stop myself but started thinking WTF man, this guy literally haunted me during
my entire school life (unknowingly) just because he was so good at studies & now he is
not satisfied with the quality of his life, not happy with his financial position.
What really went wrong with him?
I didn’t know whether to feel sad for him or to feel happy about myself but I am sure of
one thing- HE IS NOT ALONE.
There is a big population out there who should have been more successful than they are &
should have done more with their talent and abilities, but they do not end up in doing
My real learning in life started after I completed graduation.
 Click Here To Read Full Article 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Digital Marketing Training Centers IN Kerala

How To Get Job In Kerala After Engineering

HOW TO GET JOB IN MNC COMPANY'S